Thursday 25 September 2014

Um, This Is What Selena Gomez Looks Like When She’s Sick

When I'm sick, I feel like a zombie. If I let people see me in such a state, you certainly back in fear. Selena Gomez does not look like that when she is sick. She lay on a couch in a t-shirt I got for free. When fighting a cold, Selena sitting poolside in a bikini and pigtails delivery. Oh, and documents his sick look (heh) around the world to see.

 

Selena shared a photo of her day by the pool ~ ~ sick sitch, revealing pigtails gave her feel better, but also made ​​her feel-six. A six-year-old is not known to customize a swimsuit as well, right? She also included a very mysterious hashtag: #rayandhisbans. His prohibitions, huh? I see that Selener. See you.

Feel better, Selly. Although, TBH, you're killing look sick day.

No comments:

Post a Comment