Tuesday 11 June 2013

I am very excited to go on tour again, but this time around the world, "said Selena." These months have been so interesting. My music has grown and I want my fans to see how I've evolved. I have really wanted to meet all of you at my concerts! "Said Selena.



Since he has released his new single "Come & Get It" from his upcoming album, in her television debut in the past MTV Movie Awards 2013, fans are anxious. The single is now available everywhere. He has appeared on the cover of this month's issue of Harper's Bazaar.



Selena also has been nominated and will attend the next Music Awards Radio Disney on 27 April. As an artist, Selena has sold over 10 million albums in the United States, its three previous albums achieved gold record output - certified by the RIAA and three singles reached the No. 1 on the Billboard Dance. His latest album "When The Sun Goes Down" by Selena Gomez & The Scene was released on June 28, 2011 and went Gold in November of the same year.

No comments:

Post a Comment